Sunday, February 23, 2014

Previews will now be posted on DailyMotion

I have removed my non ucw previews off of youtube. They can now be found on DailyMotion. It seems that the dailymotion audience isn't quite as uptight. I took the remaining ones down and posted them on DailyMotion. Whomever reported my videos should report every other wrestling video that has ever been made. Every professional or amateur organization in the world shouldn't be able to have videos up by that logic! Wrestling is a very homo erotic sport regardless of if you view it that way or not. The logic of reporting a wrestling video for "sexual content" is just a very flawed and stupid one. Sumo wrestling and someone getting dropped on thumbtacks can turn someone on for god sakes. Those types of videos might as well be reported as well! I know this rant and blog post sounds silly but that is exactly my point. All it takes is one person to be offended by something to ruin it for everybody else. Anyway my wrestling previews have a new home which you can see by going to http://www.dailymotion.com/damienflawless

No comments:

Post a Comment