Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hello to my fans!

Hello to my fans. You either know me as Grayden or Damien! You know me as Grayden if you have followed me on cam, or my custom videos with my fiance Devin. You know me as Damien if you follow me on UCW-WRESTLING. I'll be posting all sorts of things here over the next few weeks.

I am not quite sure what I want to accomplish with this blog. There will be quite a lot of things that I will discuss from time to time. I am going to offer some in depth moments from some of my matches. The types of things that were going on in my head and I'm gonna get honest. I'll also fill you in on some other offers I have received. I'll also discuss the current UCW product from time to time. I'm sure just for fun I will probably start giving some feedback on the current WWE product as well. Maybe I'll even start following some of the gay indy wrestlers and offer some insight on them.

Keep checking back as I will be working on this over the next few days to get it looking FLAWLESS!

Lots of Love
Grayden Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment