Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Am I done with Wrestling?

For those of you who don't follow me on twitter or facebook you may have missed out on some important updates.

I will repost them here

Thank you guys for everything! Today is the day with great regret that I announce I am finished with wrestling! I recently had a life changing experience in which I also found God! So as I walk a new path in my life I hang up my wrestling boots! Looking ahead to the future. Probably going to be deleting this facebook by the end of today. You guys have been the greatest fans and friends I can ask for. Don't worry you can still keep in touch via snail mail. I have my po box paid for the next few months. Thanks again! Your support has meant the world to me! Wanted to tell you guys a few things before I leave wrestling for good. I've filmed one more match but sadly not with ucw. I don't know when it's coming out but I'm appearing as "Blake" I wasn't given a last name. Not really supposed to talk about it yet but I'm done with wrestling so who cares! You guys can keep in touch at least till August!


A lot of people weren't sure what to make of these updates and to be honest with you I wasn't either. I think I may have ruffled some feathers and the response has been very mixed. Some of you have messaged me saying I'm far too young to retire and I have too much talent to throw it all away. Some of you also didn't really give a fuck either way! The response was interesting. I guess I should just come out with it. 

THIS WASN'T AN APRIL FOOL'S DAY JOKE!




Well not in the traditional sense. This was one of those times that I really was looking to get a reaction out of people. Some were quick to jump on and say it was an April Fool's joke and others were legitimacy upset. I guess the good news to come out of this is I am not done with wrestling and I am going to continue wrestling. I love wrestling too much to walk away! However there are some other things I should clear up before I go further.

At the current moment my pro wrestling training is at a stand still. The school is sort of on a winter hiatus. I hope that doesn't mean we are done for good. I don't wanna get too involved with that. I am also awaiting to hear when my next UCW match is going to be and I am working on helping my fiance with workouts and getting him ready to wrestle. He may end up joining UCW if the cards lay out right.  There are of course other plans for the future for other things but I won't discuss those at this moment.  I am also not appearing as Blake at this current moment. Sorry to let you guys down if you wanted to see me on another site but currently not happening. Right now there aren't any sites I'm interested in appearing on. On a final note I also didn't find GOD! I won't get into what my beliefs are but that is a ridiculous statement to make! I always found it funny when people used that as any kind of excuse for a life changing event! Had to poke fun at that.



Well that is all for now!
Will catch you guys later.



Love
Grayden Damien!

2 comments:

  1. It was an April Fool's joke. Just admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Years ago, I would have never believed that I'd be typing numbers into boxes to "prove I'm not a robot."

    ReplyDelete